17.2.06

... a very resonable man



Interview with David Icke

"You've said some of these interdimensionals masquerade as mere mortals to occupy powerful positions on our planet. Can you recognise them simply by looking at them?
It is often possible if you know what to look for - especially by the eyes. I once had an extraordinary experience with former prime minister Ted Heath. Both of his eyes, including the whites, turned jet black and I seemed to be looking into two black holes. This happened years before I got into the subjects I write about today. But when I began to meet people all over the world who told me of having the experience of seeing people's eyes turn black I knew exactly what they meant.
"

"Any well-known sports people you suspect of being not of this world?Having seen him play in the 60s at the peak of his powers, there is no way George Best was human!"

"The Vatican is said to be in possession of a communiqué from aliens, first given to the children of Fatima. What do you suspect the message says?Don't know, don't care, but if the Roman Church is involved there is bound to be a scam going on. It is the Church of Babylon relocated, as I reveal in detail in one of my books"

No comments:

Post a Comment