16.5.04

Alex Jones' Infowars Berg archive There's an awful lot of buzz around this beheading tape, and the link above is a good hub to read about it. Inforwars is pretty convinced that it's a fake - I still haven't seen the video so I don't feel like I could have an opinion, but I will say I think the current government is quite capable of it. Obviously burden-of-proof is on the accusers, but listening to the "western voice" in the tape on this site is interesting...
Of course, as you guys know, random overheard snippets from other languages can easily be mistaken for your own in terms of inflection and the such. Matter of fact, an funny anecdote from a humorist claims he used to have conversations with an italian across central park by imitating the way he thought italian sounded... basically the fact that a dude sounds kinda western is inconclusive. But there are a lot of weird things about this video...

No comments:

Post a Comment