12.7.04


"i'm sorry, i wasn't listening"

CHIEF
Mr. Treehorn tells us that he had to
eject you from his garden party,
that you were drunk and abusive.

DUDE
That guy treats women like objects,
man.

CHIEF
Mr. Treehorn draws a lot of water in
this town, Lebowski. You don't draw
shit. We got a nice quiet beach
community here, and I aim to keep it
nice and quiet. So let me make
something plain. I don't like you
sucking around bothering our citizens,
Lebowski. I don't like your jerk-
off name, I don't like your jerk-off
face, I don't like your jerk- off
behavior, and I don't like you, jerk-
off --do I make myself clear?

The Dude stares.

DUDE
I'm sorry, I wasn't listening.

The Chief hurls his steaming mug of coffee at the Dude. It
hits him in the forehead with a thud, the scalding coffee
splashing everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment