24.10.02

>>Ryan rents an apartment in New York and goes to the lobby to put his
>>name on the group mailbox. While he is there, an attractive young lady

>>comes out of the apartment next to the mailboxes wearing a robe.
>>
>>Ryan smiles at the young girl and she strikes up a conversation with
>>him. As they talk, her robe slips open, and it's quite obvious that
>>she has nothing under the robe. Poor Ryan breaks out into a sweat
>>trying to maintain eye contact. After a few minutes, she places her
>>hand on his arm and says, "Let's go in my apartment, I hear someone
>>coming."
>>
>>He proceeds with her into the apartment, and after she closes the
>>door, she leans against it allowing her robe to fall off completely.
>>Being completely nude, she purrs at him, "What would you say is my
>>best feature?"
>>
>>The flustered, embarrassed Ryan stammers, clears his throat several
>>times, and finally squeaks out, "Oh, it's got to be your ears!"
>>
>>She's astounded! "Why my ears? Look at these breasts! They are full,
>>don't sag, and they're 100% natural! My buns -- they are firm and do
>>not sag, and have no cellulite! Look at this skin -- no blemishes, or
>>scars! Why in heaven's name would you say my ears are the best part of

>>my body?!"
>>
>>Clearing his throat once again, Ryan stammers,
>>"Outside when you said you heard someone coming -- that was me."

No comments:

Post a Comment