1.11.02

'Marxists are retards'

How many jobs will be sacrificed before Europe scraps its absurd stability and growth pact? by Larry Elliott

It worked for me
I married the best friend anyone could have. We were happy and had children, and then I met the passion of my life. The two of us were friends for three years, testing out our love for each other and making sure we were both fully committed to our marriages, before becoming lovers. It worked, and was amazing and fulfilling for both of us and was ended only by death. But it wasn't without enormous cost to ourselves and to our partners. My marriage is the stronger for it, but my lover's was not. Now that people live longer lives, and today's marriage could last for 50 or 60 years, the idea of not even thinking about relationships outside marriage is, I think, both a lost cause and a waste of potential loving. But society at large doesn't see things that way. If you go for it, you'll be a pioneer. If you resist it, you'll be a saint. Either way, life won't be easy for you, your husband or your friend. Good luck.
Name and address supplied


No comments:

Post a Comment