18.7.03

"I am an intellectual fascist, so I won't attempt to engage you on a violent level, although leftist fools like you deserve such.

You, and all Europeans who are on the extreme left, are total fools. You are instruments of the Zionist and you don't even know it. Everything around me screams murder against our great and noble race and here I see anti-survivalistic fools like you contributing to your own demise. You are like hyenas who have relinquished control to the lions, seemingly lost in the stupid thought, that the lions are you friends.

It would take a year, or two, to deprogram a totally brainwashed instrument like you. I wasn't a Neo Nazi when I was young, but the darkening world around me has shown me that this is not a situation to be neither egalitarian nor weak...this current dilema, we face as a race, calls for total revolution and rebellious sedition. The more I see the enemy act, the more I come to the clear notion that Hitler was right. About everything."


poor baader-meinhof.com.. poor germany..

No comments:

Post a Comment